We all want to be healthy so we can live our lives to the fullest. Unfortunately, for many, that’s just wishful thinking.
If you are still in the early years of your life, yet already experience fatigue, weakness, lack of energy, or digestive disorders, you’re probably not as healthy as you think. External factors from your environment, your work, and diet all play a part in dragging you down, taking a toll on your appearance and well-being. How can you fight back?
The answer to all your health woes lies in this “elixir”, known at Thea as vitamin B shot: Japanese black garlic extract. This beauty therapy is completely safe as it makes the best use of the valuable nutrients in Japanese black garlic to improve your overall well-being. Enriched with S-allyl cysteine, superoxide dismutase (SOD), polyphenol, carbohydrates, proteins, and 18 different types of amino acids and antioxidants, black garlic is one of the most loved natural health foods all around the world for its ability to boost vitality, prevent illness and improve skin health.
Thea’s Vitamin B Shot therapy formulated with Japanese black garlic extract is injected directly into the body to:
- Offer a quick vitality boost for those suffering from fatigue, weakness, and lack of rest.
- Improve poor stamina, vision problems, chronic insomnia, impaired concentration, and mental deficiency.
- Regenerate skin cells, encourage the self-proliferation of collagen and elastin, increase skin elasticity and softness.
- Improve wrinkles, dullness, melasma, eye bags, dryness and lack of vitality
- Prevent and improve problems related to old age such as increased blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, blood cholesterol disorders, stomach and intestine ulcers, migraines; stimulate blood circulation and relieve joint inflammation.
- Promote the normal development and regeneration of damaged tissues and organs such as the skin, collagen, cartilages, and nerve tissues.
- May help with cancer treatment thanks to the organic sulfur content.
- 500 times easier to absorb and take effect compared to oral supplementation.
|Vitamin B Injection|
|Vitamin B Injection||Treatment/Visit||1||3,000,000|