Do you want to lift up your eyebrows and improve your appearance? If the answer is yes, you’re in the right place!
This article will reveal all the secrets to quick and effective brow-lift at your own home.
I. Brow-lift with facial exercise
Try these simple exercises right now. You don’t even need anything else apart from yourself to get going.
- First, place both of your middle fingers under your eyebrows to help your eyebrows relax.
- For this second step, make sure your palms cover your face well.
- Then, raise your eyebrows upward and outward while keeping your eyes open.
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Finally, allow your eyebrows to drop until you can feel them on your fingers. Stay in this position for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat 3 times. To get the best results, do this exercise for 3-5 times every day.
- For this exercise, you need to keep your eyes closed.
- Now, start by looking down as much as possible, until your eyes are completely closed. You’ll experience a stretching feeling on your eyes. Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- Next, while your eyes are still closed, try to look away as far as you can until you feel that stretching sensation again. Stay in this position for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 6 times per day for optimal brow-lift effects.
- For this brow-lift exercise, keep your eyes wide open as much as possible.
- Keep your head straight, eyes looking forward.
- Next, keep your head straight and still, but only as comfortable as you can. Look upward for the next few seconds.
- Repeat the process, but this time, look downward instead.
- Practice this exercise 6 times every day and change directions - up, down, left, right for optimal results.
- In this exercise, squeeze your facial muscles as if you’re scowling or angry.
- While your muscles are contracted, try to drop your eyebrows downward so they are as close to your eyes as possible.
- Then, open both of your eyes and raise your eyebrows as high as you can.
- Practice this brow-lift exercise at least 6 times every day.
- Squeeze your eyes shut as hard as you can.
- Lift your eyebrows up as much as possible.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds while your eyes are still closed.
- Repeat this exercise 10 - 15 times and practice thrice every day for maximum brow-lifting effects.
II. Surgical brow-lift
Brow-lift is also known as browplasty or brow-lift to correct sagging eyelids. This is a simple surgical procedure for facial rejuvenation. Your cosmetic surgeon will use their expertise and experience to remove the droopy skin areas around your eyes in the most skillful way.
After the procedure, your eyes will look bigger and more youthful, with defined eyelids. This technique also reduces the appearance of the fine lines at the corners of your eyes. As a result, you’ll look brighter and younger.
Why should you get brow-lift surgery at Thea Aesthetic Clinic?
A lot of beauty clinics can provide a brow-lift service. However, not many can match Thea when it comes to experience and expertise. In addition, Thea also takes pride in its state-of-the-art equipment system with various exclusive technologies which allow you to rest assured that you will always get the best results possible.
Almost all clients who have received brow-lift at Thea are happy with their new eyebrows that look both elegant and natural. Thanks to their vast experience and profound expertise, Thea’s team of experts can guarantee that you’ll leave the clinic without a single scar.
Therefore, recovery after brow-lift at Thea will take much less time compared to other clinics. After minimally invasive treatments at Thea, you won’t need much downtime to heal up, and you may even resume working and living as usual. After 7 days, your wound will become stable. Depend on how your body responds to treatment, you may feel completely normal after 2-4 more weeks.
A huge advantage of surgical brow-lift is that you can notice visible results instantly. Meanwhile, the effects of brow-lift exercises take time to show up.