FOR SNORING AND APNEA TREATMENT
Are you experiencing the effects of poor sleep quality, such as fatigue and high stress levels throughout the day? If you have sleep apnea and need treatment to restore healthy sleep patterns, NightLase® laser therapy may be a valuable part of your treatment plan. We have helped many patients enjoy a better quality of life by restoring healthy sleep patterns with laser therapy. This non-invasive treatment is very effective for reducing the effects of sleep apnea and snoring.
HOW NIGHTLASE® WORKS
Nightlase® therapy is a patient-friendly laser treatment that re-natures collagen. As collagen is restructured, it makes the airway bigger. Patients with snoring and sleep apnea can enjoy numerous benefits from this treatment without having to undergo surgery. Research shows that Nightlase® can help reduce snoring 80%, and is an effective, non-invasive treatment for mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. (Nonsurgical Minimally Invasive Er:YAG Laser Snoring Treatment, Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, 2013)
WHY NIGHTLASE® SNORING TREATMENT?
- No surgery or cutting
- No devices to be worn at night
- No discomfort during or after treatment
- No anesthesia required
- No downtime, you go back to work and life immediately
- Safe, quick and comfortable to have done
- Increases the quality of sleep and improves Breathing
- Lessens the intensity and duration of snoring dramatically
- Highly successful, research proven and effective
IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SLEEP, BREATHING, FOCUS, ALERTNESS AND INTIMACY