BBL FOREVER YOUNG LASER TREATMENTS
With BBL FOREVER YOUNG treatments, your skin can look clear, smooth, and much younger.
Every once in a while a treatment is introduced that takes us one step closer to the fountain of youth. The Forever Young BBL™ Photo-Facial is a big step in that direction and is one of the most advanced techniques available today to slow down, treat and reverse damaged and aged facial and non facial skin. This is the most effective and advanced form of IPL (also known as photo-facial and photo-rejuvenation) currently available due to the broad band light technology.
The Forever Young BBL™ encompasses all of the advantages of the original BBL™ Photo-Facial procedure along with the newly recognized benefit of delaying skin aging. The treatment targets hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, broken capillaries and diffused redness in the skin all while stimulating collagen. Forever Young BBL™ clients have seen great results on the face, neck, chest, hands, arms and other body parts.
THE FOREVER YOUNG BBL™ PHOTO-FACIAL IS EFFECTIVE IN TREATING
- Rosacea and Redness
- Broken Capillaries
- Sun Damage
- Mild Acne Scars
- Dull Complexion
- Uneven Pigmentation
- Pigmented Freckles and Age spots
- Liver Spots
FOREVER YOUNG BBL™ TREATMENTS ARE BENEFICIAL FOR THE TREATMENT OF:
- Rosacea: Treatment reduces the overall redness, flushing and tiny blood vessels associated with the condition and often improves acne breakouts, which are common problem for rosacea patients.
- Sun damage to the face (photo-aging): Treatment reduces freckling and irregular pigmentation and creates a more smooth appearance to the skin and even some reduction in pore appearance.
- Sun damage to the chest and back (photo-aging): Treatment reduces the freckling and irregular pigmentation to the chest and/or back and improves the overall appearance of the skin. It also reduces the redness on the chest associated with excessive sun exposure.
- Sun damage to the hands and arms (photo-aging, also called “liver spots”): Treatment reduces the freckling and irregular pigmentation to the hands and even the arms, with improvement in the thin-skin appearance of sun damaged hands.